GUIDELINES FOR AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS WITH EFFECT FROM 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2015
- Applicants are to submit their documents to assigned officers of the Legal Services Division (LSD) between 9am-12noon from Monday through Thursday.
- Payment should be made to:
ANY COMMERCIAL BANK, TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA)
- Authentication costs three hundred naira (N300) only per page.
- Thereafter Bank Teller should be submitted to the cashier for issuance of receipt.
- Collection of processed documents is usually 24 hours after submission.But the Division has right to extend process period depending on the document(s) submitted.
- Please note that the Ministry does not accept authentication by proxy. Applicants are therefore advised NOT repeat NOT to submit their documents to unathorised persons/staff including security man at the gate.
- Any applicant who patronizes unauthorized persons does so at his own risk.
LEGAL SERVICES DIVISION
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS